Digital Photography for Beginners
This book covers:
- Various Types of Digital Photography Cameras
- Elements of Exposures in Digital Photography
- The Use of Lens in Digital Photography
- Using Graphic Design Software to Edit Your Photos
- The Business of Stock Photography
- Marketing Strategies for the Digital Photographer
- Advertising Your Digital Photography
- And Much More
Digital photography isn’t mastered overnight. You’ll never learn everything there is to know about photography, and that should never be the goal. Enjoy the journey, take plenty of photographs.
Digital photography makes use of a number of factors in addition to those affecting exposure. The framing and composition of the picture, focus, and graphic image processing on the back end are just as important.
And that’s what makes photography fun and an art form. Nature provides only the raw materials. Your mind uses your camera and other tools to create the picture from those raw materials, just as a painter uses pigments and canvas, or a sculptor uses marble or wood or clay.
What you will learn:
- You will know how to edit your photos like a professional
- You will master all the most important camera settings
- You will know how to compose images beautifully with basic photography rules
- You will know how the camera truly works, so you can take better photos using manual settings
- You will know how to light your subjects with flash and natural lighting
- You will know how to make money with photography