DSLR Digital Photography for Beginners
you will learn:
- Develop the understanding of digital photography
- Understand how cameras work and what gear you need
- Master shooting in manual mode and understanding your camera
- Know what equipment you should buy no matter what your budget is
- 25 methods for perfect photography composition
Digital photography has become the standard today. Most cameras sold today are digital. Analog photography is on the way to disappearance except in a few niche applications. But what exactly is digital photography? In what ways is it better than analog photography? How did it earn its place of preeminence?
Digital photography is a kind of photography that uses cameras comprising arrays of digital photo-detectors to capture pictures focused with a lens, rather than a vulnerability on photographic film.
The recorded pictures are stored like a personal computer fill read for further digital processing, seeing digital printing, or publishing. So digital photography is simply the digital process in which a picture is recorded.
Any type of image in any type of light can become a photo in your camera’s digital memory, provided it’s within the parameters your camera lens, aperture, and shutter speed can handle, one size fits all.