Rick Steves Iceland
- Comprehensive itineraries that can be adapted for 24-hour layovers, 5-day visits, 2-week trips, and more, including the best road trips in Iceland from the Ring Road to the Golden Circle.
- Rick’s strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites.
Hike vast glaciers at steaming lakes, and explore the land of the midnight sun: with Rick Steves, Iceland is yours to explore! Inside Rick Steves Iceland you’ll find:
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the stunning northern lights to hidden hikes and cozy bookstores
- How to connect with local culture: Soak in hidden hot springs, sample fish, and chat with locals in moody and welcoming rural towns
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick’s candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep and relax
- Self-guided walking tours of lively Reykjavík and art and museums and mile-by-mile scenic driving tours
- Detailed maps for exploring on the go
- Useful resources include a packing list, an Icelandic phrasebook, overview, and recommended reading