Super Easy Cookbook for Beginners
- Even if you’ve never cooked before, this standout in cookbooks for beginners sets you up for success!
- Include step-by-step guidance for kitchen techniques from cutting up broccoli to roasting a whole chicken.
The best way to learn how to cook is to actually start cooking! This hands-on choice in cookbooks for beginners teaches you how to navigate your kitchen and practice basic skills as you fix up tasty meals. The simple recipes in this beginner cookbook only require five main ingredients.
Discover features you won’t find in other cookbooks for beginners:
- 120 homestyle recipes use just a few affordable, accessible ingredients, making this easy cookbook perfect for hassle-free cooking.
- Essential skill lessons range from safety practices to storage rules and explain the differences between key terms like braising and caramelizing.
- Kitchen setup tips outline the best appliances and staple pantry products for you to keep on hand.